General information

General Guidelines:


Arrival: 02:00pm to 08:00pm
Departure: until 09:30am
Arrival days: Summer daily, Winter saturday or sunday
Minimum length of stay: 5 nights
Persons: 8 (+2 extra beds for babys on request)
Pets: allowed on request
Smoking is prohibited

Payment:


We ask for a deposit in advance of 25%, only then is your booking valid. Please transfer the remaining 75% of the total price 2 weeks prior to arrival. Our bank details can be found here!

Cancellation Policy:


Our cancellation-policy is according to the Austrian hotel rules, that means:
     • Apartment cancellations are only valid in writing.
     • No cancellation costs up to 1 month before arrival.
     • From 4 weeks before arrival 40% of the total price will be charged.
     • Up to 8 days before arrival, 70% of the total price will be charged.
     • In case of cancellation within the last week before arrival we will charge you 90% of the price.
Inquire now!